What are the prospects for national politics after what had been termed the ‘semi-final’?
INI9 – Shashi Shekhar on the 2012 state assembly elections
The Acorn’s Archives
- The Saudi bomb 7th November 2013
- Rackets, threats and good sense 5th November 2013
- Aiming for nuclear war prevention 11th October 2013
- The internet is freest in US hands 24th September 2013
- Thoughts from the doorstep of the second decade 16th September 2013
- FAQ: Why Anna Hazare is wrong and Lok Pal a bad idea 14th August 2011
- Vishnu and the Missing Minarets 2nd December 2009
- On legalising prostitution 15th December 2009
- The difference between Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh 1st August 2009
- Open thread: India must send troops to Afghanistan 9th December 2009
- Craig: The funny thing is that there are a lot of people ...
- Craig: 'Because there is no better political system—th...
- droope: Yeah, agreed. You have a whistleblower who spent 3...
- eivind: Well there is such a thing called the domain name ...
- Moschops: "Start with Mr Snowden. Where is Russia’s Snowd...