What are the prospects for national politics after what had been termed the ‘semi-final’?
INI9 – Shashi Shekhar on the 2012 state assembly elections
The Acorn’s Archives
- On coercive majoritarianism 27th November 2015
- Modi in the Valley 29th September 2015
- Three thoughts on Independence Day 15th August 2015
- When should the government subsidise training filmmakers? 22nd July 2015
- Pakistans and talks 19th July 2015
- FAQ: Why Anna Hazare is wrong and Lok Pal a bad idea 14th August 2011
- Vishnu and the Missing Minarets 2nd December 2009
- On legalising prostitution 15th December 2009
- The difference between Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh 1st August 2009
- Open thread: India must send troops to Afghanistan 9th December 2009
- sai aravindh: Its kinda amusing - Mr.Pai pontificates over the ...
- Nitin Pai: No article in the Constitution authorises a citize...
- Anantha Nageswaran: What you label as 'coercive majoritarinism' is n...
- Rohan Joshi: Why is coercive majoratarianism such a dangerous t...
- madhusudhan haravu: One hopes that Modi has the political will to impl...