What are the prospects for national politics after what had been termed the ‘semi-final’?
INI9 – Shashi Shekhar on the 2012 state assembly elections
The Acorn’s Archives
- When should the government subsidise training filmmakers? 22nd July 2015
- Pakistans and talks 19th July 2015
- A democratic death knell for individual liberty 15th July 2015
- Where there is no party line 13th July 2015
- On net neutrality and the national interest 16th April 2015
- FAQ: Why Anna Hazare is wrong and Lok Pal a bad idea 14th August 2011
- Vishnu and the Missing Minarets 2nd December 2009
- On legalising prostitution 15th December 2009
- The difference between Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh 1st August 2009
- Open thread: India must send troops to Afghanistan 9th December 2009
- Phoenix: While your point is spot on, the issue is this: Th...
- Sambaran Mitra: I like your suggestion. However, I am confused reg...
- Sagar: Wonderful article! The Constitution of India is o...
- gbz: Very rational analysis. However, you also need to ...
- Anita: An extremely myopic viewpoint. How do you define ...