What are the prospects for national politics after what had been termed the ‘semi-final’?
INI9 – Shashi Shekhar on the 2012 state assembly elections
The Acorn’s Archives
- Welcoming Putin 11th December 2014
- Why neighbours, family members, boyfriends & husbands must be banned 8th December 2014
- Checking judicial populism & policymaking 4th December 2014
- India doesn’t need SAARC 27th November 2014
- NRI voting should not be made too easy 25th November 2014
- FAQ: Why Anna Hazare is wrong and Lok Pal a bad idea 14th August 2011
- Vishnu and the Missing Minarets 2nd December 2009
- On legalising prostitution 15th December 2009
- The difference between Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh 1st August 2009
- Open thread: India must send troops to Afghanistan 9th December 2009
- Sambaran Mitra: Very informative Poonam Sharma. Thanks. Do you blo...
- Prakrit Tamazhi: You forgot toilets. They should be banned first. l...
- Tarun Pall: Your satire is awesome as always, but let's not f...
- Poonam Sharma: I get your point, Nitin. This post is hardly funny...
- M. Vidyasagar: Dear Nitin, This is a VERY troubling developmen...